9 June 2007

mobile!

Finally,I've got a new mobile.
I thought I don't need to buy a mobile because I have to
save money and also I don't use it so much.
But the life without a mobile seems to be difficult these days.
So I was looking for the cheapest plan and mobile itself.


In Japan, there are 4 major companies for mobile,
docomo,au,softbank and willcom.
I used to use "docomo", but it is too expensive.
au has a good plan but I have to use it at least 2 years,
of course I can use it even I use only 1 year but that case would be expensive.

willcom is famous for PHS,not mobile.
It seemed to be suit for me and It has a plan which is cheap.
It says that if I buy it now, I don't need pay for a machine itself.
So I was about to buy it,actually.
But I checked carefully, I realized if I contract with a specific plan,
I could get free mobile.
I don't need that plan,so this company doesn't suit for me as well.
The last company was softbank.
It's kind of new company. It was called vodefone at least when I left Japan.
I don't like that company but now it was changed and they've got a new plan
which seems good.
If I don't care what kind of type of mobile,
it means I don't care to have old type model,
it is just 1 cent and I can cancel anytime I want.
Wow, that's the one which I was looking for.

So this is my new mobile!

I have to be careful not to use too much anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's what an OLD phone looks like? it's still years ahead of australia!!!