4 June 2007

Party!


The weather of Sendai was not good these days.

It was cloudy and a little bit cold today.

It's totally different from Perth's.

That humidity makes me sick...

I met my ex co-workers in the city today.

We had a lunch at the restraunt, of course without alcohol,unfortunately.

But a wine at the restraunt in Japan isn't good.

And basically they're not from Australia.

Maybe cheap one.

I found the wine from Margaret river today,

but it was really expensive! (around $40)


Anyway, 17 friends gathered at the restraunt,

yes it was a big group.

I was quite happy to meet them again!

We could talk a lot like as usual.

Even though I spent in Australia for one year,

I felt like I saw them yesterday.

One thing everybody asked me was why you guys snuggled up

and took a photo everytime.

I couldn't answer because it was usual for me..

See that photo which I attached !

It was only me snugglingup to next person.

It's bizarre!!

No comments: