10 June 2007

Pub in Sendai

Hi there,


Japan has so many good things actually, but we don't have

"Nice Pub"s, especially in Sendai.


I went to Irish Pub with my friends last night.

It is located in the eastern bloc of Sendai station.

For me it is hard to get there,
15mins walk from house to local station,
12mins to get to the city and 10mins walk to that Pub.
See, it's not convenient!


I supposed to drink before I watch movie at the theater

where is in front of that pub, but it didn't open yet!!

It was 4 o'clock in the afternoon! Wow, can't believe!

It's Saturday night! What's it going on? Hummm :-(


Anyway, I went to there after I had watched a movie,

movie was "Stranger than Fiction" which was nice,

and started drinking.


I really fancy dry white wine, you know,

so I asked them whether they have it.


Answer was NO,


they've got only sweet white wine!!

Bugger!! That is the only one...I thought they have

many kinds of wines...only one? It's not a pub, damm!

And also they don't have a glass of shampagne,

a bottle costs $35. There is no choice...I like red wine,

so that's OK, but still....I couldn't be satisfied.

And also I couldn't find "wedges" as well.


This pub is not good, so I have to try another pub.

We've got only 2 pubs in this city. So that is

the only hope..Hope that is good. I'll try next weekend.


The guy who is from another country maybe from

Middle East was not a nice guy,worse luck.

I could talk to my friend who was working with me

two years ago, it was nice. It was the only thing

I could be satisfied last night.


Ah, I miss Balmoral... ;-<
that picture is the eastern bloc of the station.

No comments: